4x more income, making them more resillient
violence by 8X
to be severely underweight
towards soil and water
being forced work
- Low Awareness: Limited access to resources and knowledge relating to owning, accessing and inheriting land. Limited or no control over land, post ownership and access to income generated from it.
- Disorganised Market: Lack of documentation, land records, guidelines and regulations and their implementation. Limited data and information on the size of the problem and the gaps in the system, resulting in unregulated biased actions.
- Legal / Systemic Complexities: Multiple layers of laws based on religion, marital status, kind of land, and types of ownership. Limited awareness amongst government officials, legal system-lack of gender focus.
funders and other stakeholders
We will do this by supporting 4-6 non-profit organisations for strengthening, adapting, adopting, franchising and scaling their models. In parallel, we will create an eco-system which provides support to aspects like social behavior change, legal services, funding and research.
- Impact 50,000+ women to own, access and be aware of their land rights
- Give voice to impacted women
- Drive Normative Change
- Build and enhance local sustainable intervention models in WLRs
- Increase awareness and funding
T +41 22 544 39 60 | firstname.lastname@example.org